Krystal migration service - what's included
We offer a free migration service, some of which can be completed automatically with KARMA in your Krystal Client Area. Sites not hosted on cPanel will need migrations to be requested manually.
Migrations can be requested by opening a support ticket from your client area, further details on moving to our service can be found below.
Shared Cloud & Business Hosting packages
Migration to Krystal from cPanel hosts
What we do:
We offer free account migrations from other providers. These must be requested within 30 days of signup.
- Any requested website should be running correctly on your current provider - any errors being logged or functional issues with the site should be resolved by you before the migration. We will check your site is running correctly once it's migrated - but we won't fix existing issues.
- Migrating from cPanel will bring any addon, alias and sub-domains, databases and mailboxes over in your cpMove file - all your cPanel passwords will be the same once moved.
- We won’t combine multiple cPanel accounts into one single account. You are welcome to move existing sites yourself into sub-domains or addon domains (up to your package limit).
Migration to Krystal from non-cPanel hosts
- We will move the first three websites free of charge, further websites can be moved at £10 + VAT per site.
- You can make use of our mailbox sync tool (KARMA) within your Krystal Client Area to migrate any mailboxes from your current host to Krystal if required.
Reseller migration to Krystal from cPanel hosts
What we do:
- In order to manage the migration, we require full WHM account access.
- We will move your primary cPanel account to your new Krystal reseller account using the cpMove function.
- We will restore as many cPanel accounts as you require as long as you provide the cpMove files uploaded to your Krystal reseller hosting.
Reseller migration to Krystal from non-cPanel hosts
- We will move your primary web site free of charge, further sites can be moved at £10 + VAT per site.
- You can make use of our mailbox sync tool within your Krystal Client Area to migrate any mailboxes from your current host to Krystal if required.
We will migrate any WordPress site to our Onyx platform, free of charge.