Jetbackup - Restore or download an email account backup
This guide walks you through restoring or downloading a backup file for an email account.
JetBackup is accessed from within your account's cPanel, in the Files section.
Restore an email account
- Log into cPanel.
- Under the Files section, click on JetBackup to go to the JetBackup Dashboard.
- From the JetBackup dashboard click Email Accounts.
- You'll see a list of email accounts, Click on the account you would like to restore to revert to the most recent backup.
- If you would like to restore to another date, click on Choose other backup.
- Once you are happy with the date of the backup, click the Restore button
- On the confirm screen, click Restore Selected Items.
- You can then return to the dashboard and click the Queue button to check on progress - you'll see when the backup is marked as Status Completed.
Queued Jobs and Email notifications:
We have a separate guide that covers the Job Queue and setting up Email Notifications(Link opens in a new window).
Download or Restore
As well as restoring, JetBackup also allows you to download a copy of the backup files that can then be saved to your local device. - click Download.