How do I change my hosting package?
Your hosting plan can be upgraded at any time via your Krystal client area (link opens in a new window).
Any remaining time left on your current plan is taken into account when calculating the upgrade/downgrade price, so you don't lose out.
Upgrades or downgrades from any Cloud Plan (Amethyst, Topaz or Ruby) to another Cloud Plan, or from a Business Plan (Sapphire, Diamond or Tanzanite) to another Business Plan are nearly instant and do not incur any downtime or disruption. NOTHING actually changes within your cPanel account so there is NO DISRUPTION - we simply adjust the quotas and limits applied to your plan.
Changing between Cloud, Business, and Reseller plans involves moving your cPanel account to a different platform and will therefore be carried out by a technician at a mutually convenient time to be agreed with you - if you purchase this kind of upgrade/downgrade, please raise a support ticket to begin the process.
You can also change any configurable options for your current plan here too - such as backups, extra blocks of cPanel accounts, extra blocks of storage and VPS cores, memory and disk space (it will only show the options relevant to your plan). Follow the steps below - but in Step 3 click Change Options.
- Within your Krystal client area - click on the My Services icon or click Services > My Services on menu to view your current plans.
- Click Manage Product next to the plan you'd like to change.
- Your current plan is shown. Click the Change Plan button.
- Select the new package you'd like and click Choose Product.
- Click to Continue >> to complete payment.