How to cancel a cPanel hosting account or domain
Canceling your hosting package will not automatically cancel any domains you have registered. Please check any domains you have registered, and if you do not wish to keep them, please ensure that auto-renew and auto-invoice are disabled. Instructions to do so are included in our guide on managing domain renewal.
To cancel your cPanel hosting service, you will need to be logged in to your Krystal Client Area.
- Click on My Services to view your cPanel hosting packages.
- Click Manage Product on the package you would like to cancel.
- Scroll down to the Billing Information section. Click the Request Cancellation button.
- Complete the required details:
- Enter your Krystal client area password
- We'd appreciate it if you'd let us know why you are cancelling your hosting
- Select when you'd like the cancellation to be completed, either immediately or at the end of the billing period.Tick the confirmation checkbox and click the Submit cancellation request button to complete your request.
- Domain renewals are independent of your cPanel account. If you want to cancel your domains too please follow our separate guide on managing domain renewal.
Changed your mind?
If you've changed your mind and would like to stay with Krystal please contact us as quickly as possible to let us know.
We process cancellations automatically and your data (websites and emails) will be deleted when this happens.
If you selected to cancel immediately your data will be scheduled for deletion within a few hours of cancellation submission.
If you change your mind, we may be able to halt the cancellation, however, if it's already been processed we will restore from the last available backup and you may lose data from between that backup and when you cancelled.